15 February 2017

A Happy Little World...

If I've learned anything in life, the most important piece is that...

'Lasting Happiness Comes From Within'

I don't rely on anyone else to make me happy...
Nobody is responsible for my happiness.... 
If I thought that, then I'd be forever disappointed...

HAPPINESS comes from...


LOVING YOURSELF...


LOVING YOUR SOUL..


Feeling the warmth and light that is eternal...  


When we find that place in ourselves...  

 

Life becomes much easier...


And when we 'know' true happiness...


Nobody can take it away... 


That INNER SANCTUARY is our divine nature....  


It is where we came from and to where we are returning...


I hope you enjoyed these little pics of Verity Hope's world...

And if you didn't already know...
The little models that are featured in these pics 
are available as doll making kits 
for you to create your own 
little lands of happiness...

Happiness lies in the simplest of things!

CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE CURRENT KITS FOR SALE
 FOLLOW VERITY HOPE ON THE WEB:
INSTAGRAM: VerityHopesWorld
FACEBOOK: VerityHopeNews
Thank you for looking,

Susannah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment