9 September 2013

No Regrets...

I think I can honestly say in life, that there has not been a single opportunity, either a chance of a trip overseas, a change of a job or simply taking steps into the unknown, that I have turned away from...
Life is to be ceased! ... lived... explored... tried... failed... re-started ...search every stone!! Phew!! I've certainly lived by that! Sometimes it has been exhausting... emotionally... meeting people, making new friends, and all the continuous goodbyes when you leave a land, knowing that you'll probably never see them again.  It's been hard to spend long periods of time away from family.... HOWEVER....

Now in my lower mid life, I can now look back and say that life has been a tremendous adventure!! I breathe a sigh and feel my heart smile warmly, to know that ... I DID THAT! I WENT THERE!

I stepped time and time again into the unknown!!.... and those memories... those adventures, will stick around till life's end...they are worth more than anything I could buy, read, watch or hear about...

It's way too easy to form the habit of staying 'safe', 'keeping put', or thinking 'change might be worse than the current situation'....

BE A TRAVELLER....

STEP INTO THE UNKNOWN!!

TAKE THE PLUNGE....

GO THERE!!!

JUST TRY IT.....and SEE!!

We need memories to look back on... after all, what would we ever tell our grandchildren? How would we ever know the person we could be... if we never gave it a go? Is our life book going to be full of empty pages.... 
or chapters full of wonderment!

No comments:

Post a Comment