18 October 2013

Lots of pics just for the heck!

Hello there,
Thought I'd do some postings just showing images for the next couple of weeks as I'm going to be away in Tokyo until the end of the month. I don't know about you, but I love just browsing through photos on blogs and seeing what people are making. 

Would love to hear and comments about my work as it's always useful to hear back from fellow crafters and doll makers. Hope these images put a smile on each face and a little bubble of happiness, Susannah x

Original Verity Hope with La Lu Lapin and Amelie Rose



A Verity Hope in the making



Verity Hope dolls and Pipi Lapin dolls
My favourite Verity Hope on the right and current star girl!


Keep up and follow Verity Hope from the sidebar links.

Susannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment