8 November 2013

Follow your heart...

These crisper days are setting in fast now... seems like the Summer came and went in a blink.

Here are some beautiful pictures of Provence to bring a little sunshine back...


 I can just imagine little Verity Hope and her friends skipping back home down the winding paths after an afternoon playing out in the Lavender fields... 




As many of you know, VERITY HOPE is set around a group of imaginary friends who are growing up around lavender fields...


 Verity Hope lives with her younger Sister Amelie in a modest house by one of the lavender fields. Here's an embroidery of her house...

The house where Verity Hope lives

'Glance easterly ways over glorious light,
And Verity’s home will soon be in sight,
A chateau of dreams although in her mind,
Most modestly spacious abode you will find...

Perhaps one of Verity Hope's favourite hang out places... perfect on a sunny afternoon to have tea with friends...


Here's a little group I put together the other day...
From left to right:

FABIEN LAPIN, PIPI LAPIN, MILLIE, AMELIE and VERITY HOPE

Fabien Lapin, Pipi Lapin, Millie, Amelie, Verity Hope

 
Verity Hope is in her usual favourite green French style smock dress and carrying a nice big heart which stands for: 
I can remember one time in my life when I really went AGAINST my INTUITION or HEART.. and consequently for the new SEVEN years, life was such a struggle.  I knew at the time I was making a wrong life path decision and sure enough it threw me off in a big way...

Amelie, little Sister of Verity hope
 Maybe things are meant to be in life and I certainly learnt from the mistake of going against 'the heart', so maybe I was suppose to in order to grow and become wiser...

Whoof Whoof!
 ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS go with you GUT FEELING.. it's telling us something.... we must trust our inner instinct even if we don't know where it's leading... there is a purpose and having faith in our higher selves (or how ever we want to call it), WILL lead us to safety and to where we need to be.

 
Pipi Lapin and Verity Hope

Susannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment